November 17, 2011

I've missed blogging.


It's been three months since school officially started.
The assessment period is ongoing. I've been feeling like fuck nowadays.
I mean me and my schoolmates joke around and we laugh and stuff but sometimes
there's this little voice at the back of your mind that tells you something else.
I don't even know what I'm missing, it's frustrating.

On a lighter note, I want to talk about the influence L.A. Noire had on me.
Even though I agree that it is not as action-packed as most free roam games,
it's rich narrative and atmosphere made up for it.

L.A. Noire is clearly a period piece that is very well executed with its costume design,
remake of the streets in LA itself and even the hair and makeup.
I think the Havok engine plays a big part in this game, kudos to that!
This might be the game of the year for me, I've been obsessing with it for months.
Bold statement I must say, as I still haven't get to feel AC: Revelations yet...

Anyway, let me sign off with my favourite character in L.A. Noire. Calling every female he sees "Princess" is such a gentlemen move...

kelso kelso!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment