August 18, 2012

More to life

I've been dressing up most of the time for school lately... like face and clothes wise. I just got the mood to do that this year. Maybe because I already settled my room and it is damn accessible to pick clothes and the palette of the day haha but it's all good. 

Really happy and proud of the outcome of my room, I think I spent like 600-700 dollars on it? Didn't even ask for my parents any money, so I'm really proud of myself trying to be independent hehe. 

I realize that I have many dress up clothes than basics lol

... and less pants/jeans 

I need black jeans... and feelings. 

Been feeling the stress coming in already. But I'm really happy with the results of my exercise 1 illustration... it's been a while since I did something I was proud of, school wise. And thank god my lecturer had mutual feelings about it too. 

It's nice to have different subjects besides basic drawing and fine arts areas... really excited to see how I will cope. I hope I have something to look forward to in life. 

I have been somehow dependent on money to make myself feel better. 
Feel sad? 2 dozen of donuts bought.
Angry? A dress is bought.
No direction? Some sort of make up to join the collection.

I know it's unhealthy but at least it gives me some temporary feelings.

Kurtis projects feels like shit to me... like a dick. Ironically it is shaped like a dick lol. 
Remember my unicorn? HAHAHA

I want to play my games but I can't... well have to find other ways then. 

Bath soaps still make me excited to take a shower hahaha. 









Thoughts not in sequence... 
better learn to love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment