December 9, 2011

Unboxing

I picked up the camera today...
I'm clueless on how it works again, oh well, got to learn again or something.
I'm also clueless on editing photos, now that photoshop is gone after we reboot the PC.
So everything here is raw hehe, even the dslr is not in tip top condition...

The holidays has started for me and all I have to worry about is
how I'm going to spend my time and manage my finances.
A few days before our last presentation, black friday sales were crazy at solestruck!
Some of my classmates and I ordered shoes as the deals were so damn great.
I bought two shoes, Lana and Tardy. They are in two different mail packages.
So my package came today and after I got home, I went to unbox the huge parcel.

So cute! They gave a band aid for Hannah's shoes!

I have a few posts in plan, like my collective Lush haul and also
the Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I bought.
I still haven't collect my Lanas from Liling, so after I collect it
expect picture heavy posts!
I might also do a collective december haul post, since all the sales are in december!
I love writing about hauls! It's not about showing off, but a documentation of
what my interest is at that point of time. (to me!)
Right now, I'm into bath and body products, all thanks to Lush!

I hope the rest of december would
be great and that I'll start
the (school) year
on a high
note.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment